Merrick Bank held out the carrot on a stick of doubling my credit line if I made my payments on time. I have.

The first payment was reversed due to a transmission error. As soon as I realized this, I made the payment again, 6 days after the due date.

The representative told me I was not eligible for the offer of the doubling credit line due to having a PAYMENT THAT WAS 30 DAYS PAST DUE! I'm paying this one off and checking my credit score.if they list me as being 30 days past due, there will be trouble.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Merrick Bank. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Merrick Bank.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare Merrick Bank to other companies on our site.

Comments

JeBe4

you did make the error though.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1040315

The same thing happened to me. I was due for an increase and there was an issue which was resolved, and the late fee was removed, but they won't double my credit because of this! I am sorry I got involved with this company.

They just did the same thing to me!