After a bitter divorce I was left a single, employed mother of 3 with all the debt from my marriage (mortgage, utilities, childrens' cost of living) and had a difficult time obtaining a credit card due to the fact I was divorced.Finally obtained a Next card to rebuild my life.

They sold to Merrick and it's been *** since. I rebuilt credit with many other accounts which are in good standing. I became ill in 2006 and was unable to work for 8 months from a major back surgery. Every other account of mine worked with me except Merrick.

I can't wait to pay them off!I will never recommend them to anyone...they are heartless people.

Had an Experience with Merrick Bank?

Comments

:grin I AGREE

Ge Capital - "DEADLY DISEASE" Ge Capital "You will find copy and paste from various complaints about GE Capital Retail Money Bank, which is also known as "GE Money Bank" "Ge Capital Retail Bank" "GE Capital Retail..." Read more Scotiabank - Where is MY money?!? Scotiabank "...Nothing was being done to correct this situation except for Scotiabank representatives asking me to be "patient"..." Read more Ally Bank - Repossession made the repo mans choice?!?! Ally Bank "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...." Read more ADVENTURES IN PAY PAL LAND SYNCHRONY BANK GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK CONTINUE TO PUT THE SCREWS TO ITS CUSTOMERS Ge Capital Retail Bank "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Kellys Giant Alaskan Malamutes - Kelly's Alaskan Malamutes claim they're not a puppy mill Kellys Giant Alaskan Malamutes "Kelly's alaskan malamutes Sarah robertson kelly ,Kirk kelly *** Falsely claiming that they are not a puppy mill The Independent Aug 15, 2017 Updated Aug 18, 2017 13 Malamute tied..." Read more Ninjapparel - 2 MONTHS OF *** (DO NOT BUY!) Ninjapparel "I can't even begin to detail the full extent of how horrible this company has been. After ordering, it was 3 weeks and I had received no tracking info and..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more