Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Prior to getting the Merrick Credit Card I was not told about the fee's that were imposed upon me way before I actually received the card. I have always been told about fee's from various banks except for merrick bank this is a disappointment because I thought they were one of the top 20 banks in this country. It also gives me less trust in them because they will probably try to impose more fee's as time goes on. I had a conversation with a representative before I even received the card it was because I called though not the other way around but I gave them benefit of the doubt.

This person wrote the review because of "hidden fee's" of merrick bank credit card from Merrick Bank. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $123 and wants Merrick Bank to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was hidden fees. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Merrick Bank for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Merrick Bank?

Comments