1.4
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Merrick Bank is a thief company.Even after I've paid off this credit card I still have to go in and pay the $4 monthly fee.

I've asked them to charge me yearly but they won't. GUESS WHAT; actually the monthly fee is $5 because they add $1 of interest on that annoying $4.

There has to be some kind of regulatory agency that can look into this.I missed a month and they reported me to the 3 agencies and my perfect credit is not so perfect anymore all for $5.

Avoid this company at all costs!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of monthly fees instead of yearly fees. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of merrick bank credit card. Merrick Bank needs to "remove the $5 late payment reporting from my credit" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned merrick bank credit card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Merrick Bank.

Comments

I'm so glad I read these reviews!They are definitely a shady company with unethical business practices, otherwise their would not be so many negative complaints!

They constantly send their card to me and I always throw them away. Our government is so crooked and deceitful to allow banks to do this and get away with it!! They aren't the only ones out there! Always read reviews before you do anything!

Beware of those 4 and 5 star reviews!

Most of them are lies!!!!

to Linda Tresckow, Pennsylvania, United States #1312266