As the comment below I too have experienced the same problem. I have made 3 phone calls with the same response ..

no one can help me and no one knows who to contact My bill was paid in full and mailed Dec 26. They tell me I need to wait 10 days and added $113 to my balance. My payment paid in full $3000 They said holiday mail was issue. It seems a bit of predatory lending especially when my other accounts have not only received my payments but credited my account my next move is BBB, Banking Commision, social media and warn the credit bureaus.

They had no response when I told them they are holding up my payment to add interest and late penalties I will never use Merrich again. I ask 3 times to 3 different employees if there was anyone that could help me they flats,t said NO

Product or Service Mentioned: Merrick Bank Credit Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 03.

Comments

Why are you still mailing checks?!! Too much room for error with USPS and Merrick Bank.

Use the mobile app or website. Payments are posted same or next day!

to Oyugap #1548647

Oyugap , I've been reading all your replies to the consumers here . You're either one bored idiot who has nothing to do but troll PC forums or you actually are here on behalf of Merrick bank and are defending their lame *** practices !!!

In either case , no one is really caring about your opinions . Oh by the way , I have figured out that Merrick Bank must get some sort of kick back from somewhere giving out all this money they can't seem to want to collect properly , they can't seem to send out a statement and even their online BS is BS and not accurate .

But you sit here on their time and draw your check , it keeps the welfare system less tied up . Signed , A very happy customer of Merrick Bank