5.0
Additional Fees

I accepted a preaproved offer,and after 7 payments,they doubled my cli just as they promised!my credit has jumped from a 560 fico to a 639 fico and still climbing!They offered me a card when no one else would.The one time I called customer service they were very nice.A lot of the complainers here are self inflicted.Missed payments,accidently having payments rejected...etc...this is not the banks fault.over spending and going over the limit is not their fault.They didnt agree to be your babysitter.And yes the rules are strict,but when you have a membership in the bad credit club,its understandable.None of the big banks will touch you with bad credit,so you should be thankful someone will take a chance on you.Thanks,Merrick Bank!Ive learned my lesson well,and will never never co- sign for ANYONE again

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of merrick bank credit card from Merrick Bank. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Merrick Bank to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Merrick Bank for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Enjoy doing business with Merrick Bank and love the Double Your Line increase offer. Good way to build bad credit! Thanks!

Jefferson, Georgia, United States #1125906

They have been nice to me,too.And soon,I will be out of the Bad credit card club.Of course the rules are stricter.I don't blame them.But I can say they doubled my line just like they promised,and my credit score is up almost 100 points in 7 months,Thanks Merrick Bank!!

to Rusty nail Jefferson, Georgia, United States #1125909

Actually,it's up 110 points.I just checked my score.And I recently was approved a car loan that's not buy here pay here!

to Rusty nail Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1192495

Congratulations!! Good job!

I really appreciate the reviews. I am about to start an account with them.

These reviews are extremely helpful. Thanks

Thank you for the positive feedback. I received the same offer and was very leery because of the negative reviews.

My husband said to take the offer. I did. Hopefully my account goes as smooth as yours. I'm establishing my credit so I shouldn't have a problem paying my bills on time.

Capital One approved me with a very low limit but I've been paying that on time for almost 6 months. Maybe that's why Merrick sent the pre approval.