Merrick Bank Credit Card Review from Columbia, Maryland
My experience with you was horrible, you cut my card off and sent me a new one without any notification I was out of town inline trying to make a purchase and was denied because you guys decided to shut my card off and send me a new one with a chip!That's the worst feeling in the world to have that done and when I called customer service they couldn't do anything to help but even make me feel better said I messed up my dyl offer by being late and still couldn't get an increase yet capitalize gives you an increase no matter what!
I felt you should accomodate someone somehow when you make them feel less of a person and they couldn't do anything to help me so I *** my account down!I will never give them any respect as a business owner after this and will continue to bash them for the way the made me feel!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Had Capitol One card, got laid off and used paymen t protection. Capitol One added over draft fees, lates fees on when there was not over the limit, was not..."
- "Back on Wednesday, August 4, 2016 at approximately 5:30 p.m., I went inside of the Chase Branch located at: 3183 Wilshire Boulevard Suite #199, Los Angeles, California 90005 (213) 249-9862..."
- "Okay.... many people in this country elect to have the money they receive for their children's child support, made through their state family court agency and then through to..."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it. The salesman at the time assured us..."
- "I drove 9 hours one way to pick up my Lilac Point Ragdoll. Margery was easy to work with and certainly loves her kitties. The result is a very well..."
- " On Saturday, November 19, 2015 I was rear-ended at a stoplight. It was raining and the car behind me hydroplaned. No one was hurt. The..."
- "Unsafe driving practices. Pictured truck with the license plate 55818T was caught swerving from lane to lane while going up a steep incline in Covington, KY. Trucker almost..."