2.5
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

My experience with you was horrible, you cut my card off and sent me a new one without any notification I was out of town inline trying to make a purchase and was denied because you guys decided to shut my card off and send me a new one with a chip!That's the worst feeling in the world to have that done and when I called customer service they couldn't do anything to help but even make me feel better said I messed up my dyl offer by being late and still couldn't get an increase yet capitalize gives you an increase no matter what!

I felt you should accomodate someone somehow when you make them feel less of a person and they couldn't do anything to help me so I *** my account down!I will never give them any respect as a business owner after this and will continue to bash them for the way the made me feel!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of merrick bank credit card from Merrick Bank and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Merrick Bank to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Merrick Bank for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Merrick Bank?

Comments