Columbia, Maryland
2.5
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

My experience with you was horrible, you cut my card off and sent me a new one without any notification I was out of town inline trying to make a purchase and was denied because you guys decided to shut my card off and send me a new one with a chip!That's the worst feeling in the world to have that done and when I called customer service they couldn't do anything to help but even make me feel better said I messed up my dyl offer by being late and still couldn't get an increase yet capitalize gives you an increase no matter what!

I felt you should accomodate someone somehow when you make them feel less of a person and they couldn't do anything to help me so I *** my account down!I will never give them any respect as a business owner after this and will continue to bash them for the way the made me feel!

Review about: Merrick Bank Credit Card.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Merrick Bank?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ally Bank - Repossession made the repo mans choice?!?! Ally Bank "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Capital One 360 - Just opened an account, already regretting it. Capital One 360 "I recently opened a Capital One 360 checking account, since it seemed like a good fit for me. Debit card, no fees for letting a bank invest my money to..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - Actual Net Earned Less Then What Is Reported Ge Capital Retail Bank "Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Bank EBAY Reports on Transaction Details that you made more net profit then you actually earned. "Example" $91.96 is the net they have you..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more Wayside Gardens - Wasted Money Wayside Gardens "Almost none of the plants arrived with any potential for growing - badly packed, damaged, too small to withstand transportation, dried out, and dead on arrival. Complaints (three) to the..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more Lasko Products - Lasko model 4930 high velocity fan is a fire hazard Lasko Products "Model 4930 FAN IS A FIRE HAZARD!!! I purchased a high-velocity model 4930 3 months ago and because I have dogs I vacuum the intake regularly like 2-3 times a..." Read more