2.3K views

I have been a Merrick Bank customer for 5 years and have not had a credit line increase since I first got the card. I called this evening and they stated they do not take requests by phone and they do a credit report for quick checks, has nothing to do with my pay history with them they want all history and have not given any increase in 5 years. If I could find a way to pay this off I would in a minute!!

This reviewer shared experience about "credit line increase" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Merrick Bank. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Merrick Bank.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare Merrick Bank to other companies on our site.

Comments

Ha! I know this post is old as *** , but you supported their reason of not giving you one..

“if I could find a way to pay this off in a minute” . I wouldn’t give somebody more of my money either if they didn’t have a way to fully pay Back my first loan

to Cee #1478591

Gold.

Thanks to all the comments I read here. I will not be signing up for the merrick bank credit card. Thank You everyone.