do nuse merrick bank at any cost.i had opened a credit card with them at a low interest.
when i used it they jacked up the price for interest. i just took out a debt consolidation loan and my credit union paid them off. and they are still billing me and calling me on the phone harassing me for payment even though they have been paid they are a mormon bank and are ripping off consumers every chance they can get.run to the nearest shredder and never do business with this company or household bank services.
they are a nightmare for consumers.i will never have another credit card again
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "If you read my prior complaint "I am Pissed" 6 months has passed & Western Union refuse to reissue a new card with my legal name. Yet, I was advised..."
- "Back on Wednesday, August 4, 2016 at approximately 5:30 p.m., I went inside of the Chase Branch located at: 3183 Wilshire Boulevard Suite #199, Los Angeles, California 90005 (213) 249-9862..."
- "The company behind the Prepaid Visa Upside Debit Cards has an F rating with the BBB (Better Business Bureau). The BBB has noticed a pattern of complaints concerning Metabank---Cardholder Services...."
- " I met Mr. Todd and his assistant Gene Kelly, from Todd Homes at the home to be inspected. The process took about 2 hours which seemed to be through...."
- "Petsmart has me totally outraged about the way they care for (or fail to care for) their fish, especially the Betta fish. I recently bought one sick Betta and tried..."
- "I purchased the case (3 boxes, total of 18 packs) of Kellogg's PopTarts a couple of weeks ago and upon opening the individual packages noticed that the product was wet..."
- "Bought tix to an NFL Thursday night pre-season game. A couple of days before the game the NFL uncharacteristically changed the game to Wednesday due to anticipated bad weather in..."
- "Hello. I wanted to share my experience with Patriot Greens. I've been using it for several months now & they have made my whole existence worthwhile. I will be 64..."
- "Ladies and Gentlemen of the community of Anchorage. I want to to tell you about a business in Anchorage that is doing unethical business practices to their employees, and the..."